Thursday, September 15, 2011

OMG OMG Minecraft 1.8!

You may be thinking to your self. Oh My God! Minecraft 1.8 is finally out. I want to play NOW! That is all well and good but as of now the minecraft server is still only 1.7.3 (for those of you without boolean logic skills, this is not 1.8). I want to play 1.8 as much as you do. So I will! I will be checking regularly for a bukkit version for version 1.8. As soon as that is released I will shift the server over to 1.8 and it will be awesome. For now if you want to play on the server (after I fix the hardware problem) you will still need 1.7.3.

And let me tell you, 1.8 is awesome. So awesome in fact that I have redoubled my efforts to work on the server (sacrificing magic the gathering).

- Admin Asher

2 comments:

  1. T, Sacrifice Magic, The Gathering: Take an extra 24 hours after this one

    ReplyDelete