Friday, August 12, 2011

Vacation

I will be on vacation until the 24th.

I am still watching for the big 'Adventure Update' which the server will be upgraded to as soon as possible.

Andrew has created a new permissions system for us that will be implemented after the web page interface is finished

The server will be moving on campus, unfortunately this means that for those of you who are not on campus (and cannot VPN into campus) you will not be able to access the server. I will work as hard as I can to change this. I have been looking into some ways around the firewall but as for now after the 24th those of you who cannot access the sub-net on campus will not be able to play. However for those of you who can access the sub-net on campus you will notice a considerable speedup because  the up-speed will have gone from 1MBs up to hopefully around 7MBs. The final physical location of the server has also not been confirmed.

I am working on a sign based world edit system with redstone. When I learn more about manipulating blocks I will describe more about this plugin and how you will be able to use it.

I do hope that by the time courses begin I have had enough free time to change the graphics of the forum site.

Until Later
- Asher

No comments:

Post a Comment