Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Forum and game updates

Our forum still looks a little bare but that is ok as there is currently no need to go to the forum because you still cannot buy abilities. As the summer goes on there is more and more work that needs to get finished quickly. I promise that I will have a method to buy abilities by the end of the weekend! In the meanwhile I hope that you all continue building things and posting what you build on the forum. I myself have a few things I have built but not put on the forum. Kroden3d and Ibramgaunt00 are tied for posts (behind me) at 9, on the forum, and kroden3d has the most cool things on the server posted.
When the abilities become available for purchase the two mods and myself will begin judging all the cool things that are posted on the site and you will receive points right after we judge them. Which you can spend on new abilities instantly. The purchase upgrades page will begin filling with abilities that you can buy soon.

As for minecraft itself, the game is coming close to calling itself a "full release" once the adventure pack comes out there will be a lot of changes to the game, and probably quite a while of downtime for the server. Notch also claims that support for plug-ins on the server is coming without the need for a modded server! In my opinion he and bukkit should just share notes. Thats all for now.
- Admin Asher

No comments:

Post a Comment